Sunday, January 11

The worst part is over

I'm feeling much better this morning. My emotional stability is back. I think most of the cramps are done with. That does mean that I got to wake up around 5:30am this morning because I couldn't sleep. I took two tylenol, read Pioneer Woman for awhile and was able to go back to sleep for an hour or two. The second time I woke, I felt much more like myself.

I'm not sure how I feel about the infertility treatments. I'm conflicted. I don't feel like they are actually fixing anything. They are a work around. I also don't like the heavy-handed manner that is used. I like to be the one making decisions. I also like to be told the why behind everything. I don't like being told, while I'm in the stirups and exposed, that my husband's sample is bad and if it doesn't get better we'll have to do IVF. That's information that can wait until after. I don't think Dr. Physician has any regard for how vulnerable a woman feels in that situation. I don't care if he's around it all day, every day. The fact of the matter is that I'm not like that all day, every day and I'm not comfortable. I think I'm going to contact my OB/GYN and ask her if there is anyone else I can see. I also want to go to a naturopath to see about getting Husband's and my hormones sorted out.

On to other things, like FOOD! I'm going to get to cooking and baking today. Here are my plans:

No comments:

Post a Comment