If anyone knows what that's from, please fill me in. I think it's a nursery rhyme. Or gangster rap. One of the two.
Christmas was fun. I took the dogs for a walk in Texas snow (freezing precip for the rest of yous). At first it was unbelievably cold, but I warmed up and the dogs were having a blast. They really wanted to chase some cattle, but I didn't let them. Kaya was half-way under a fence when I said no. It takes a pretty good dog to back out from under a barbed wire fence just because her human told her no. I have to brag on my dogs. I have to read about what your kids do, you have to read about my dogs. That's the way it goes.
We played boardgames, talked about people, ate an incredible amount of food, went to church, made plans to do things, opened presents, played with presents, played with dogs, broke up dog fights (bitches, man), napped, and had a general, all-around good time.
Now I'm back home and am getting geared up to get stuff done. However I first need to decide on the stuff. Here is a preliminary list (hold on to your seats):
- Clean shower (it's supporting life at this point)
- Make pumpkin cookies with sprouted flour
- Make cooked winter squash
- Make dog food for the week
- Clean guest linens
- Dust guest room
- Set up budget for next year
- Send out Christmas cards (they aren't late, Christmas starts on the 25th and ends on Epiphany. Get it straight, people!)
I hope all of y'all had a wonderful Christmas!
I've got stuff I need to do.