Sunday, we made it to church! Despite the fact that I was in a fowl, evil mood. Church helped some.
I also read a lot of back posts and realized that I say I'll update y'all on something and then never do. I've also noticed all the things I've wanted to do or tried to do and never did/finished. Wow. I'm a loser. I'm going to try not being a loser. I'll let y'all know how that goes.
Here's my updated list:
- cook two meals - complete!
- get my lunch packed at least twice - complete!
- shine my sink - I don't want to talk about it :(
- read my Bible - complete!
- 3 15-minute declutter sessions (these are *wonderful*) - I did two. Still good!
- start incorporating the 2 minute hotspot (mail table) rescue to my evening routine - not at all! didn't even think about it!
- cook two meals
- get my lunch packed at least three times
- clean the kitchen at least once
- shine my sink
- read my Bible
- 3 15-minute declutter sessions
- start incorporating the 2 minute hotspot
- swish and swipe the little bathroom at least twice