So, some of you may remember my post earlier about what I wanted to accomplish this week. Here's my progress so far:
- cook two meals - one down, one to go
- get my lunch packed at least twice - one down, one to go
- shine my sink - um, not happening, will have to make it happen tonight
- read my Bible - every morning for 15 minutes, check!
- 3 15-minute declutter sessions (these are *wonderful*) - not yet, tonight I hope to get 2 done
- start incorporating the 2 minute hotspot (mail table) rescue to my evening routine - well, I did throw a lot of the mail on the floor while I looked for car keys. does that count?