- Kitchen got squeaky clean! Yeah!
the secret: use a hairdryer to dry the tile to get all the fluff and dog hair off
what I learned: never ever buy a house that has high gloss tile in the kitchen
- Two casseroles of chili mac were made and one was delivered to a friend with twin babies
and the kitchen was still clean
- I met with a friend of mine to help him study for some exams for becoming an actuary
- I decided I want to be an actuary too, and am now studying for these same exams
- I've read the first chapter in my statistics text and have done 10 of the practice problems
- I have trepidations but am excited
- Started a batch of kombucha
- Washed all of our bedding
Monday, April 27
Weekend in review
You all saw the list of things I could've done this weekend. Now for the list of things that I actually did.