Friday, May 1

Friday once again


Time flies. And I felt like posting a picture.

The weekend is around the corner, full of potential. I'm excited by the prospects of another weekend full of studying, homemaking and gorgeous Texas weather. I want to try to make my own laundry detergent and stain remover, but I keep forgetting where I've seen the recipes I want to try. So I'm going to document them here.
There's a possibility Princess Kate will let me watch her baby Sunday afternoon. I'm very excited about this. I'm planning a walk to park in the stroller. Maybe a walk to the library as well. Some time with the doggies. Snack time. Maybe nap time? I'm not sure what his sleep schedule is like. I'm hoping for some rocking time. I love to rock a baby.

If I don't get to play mommy, I will study on Sunday and probably do some cooking.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment