Tuesday, January 6

Ho hum

The weather matches my mood today. Overcast and drizzly. I still don't feel pregnant. And that's probably because I'm not. I'm going through my sad and disappointed phase. Each time this phase gets shorter and less severe. Each time, pregnancy seems like something that only happens to other people, like winning the lottery. How disappointed are you when you don't win the lottery? Not very, right? Because you didn't really expect to win in the first place. That's where I'm headed. And that's not a bad thing, because how happy would you be to actually win the lottery?

I *have* to go to Tai Chi tonight. I've missed for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I don't want to actually count the number of missed weeks in order to firm up that number. If I don't get back on that horse, I'll, um, I guess I'd just lay on the ground while the horse ate some grass. Sorry, I didn't really know how to end that conditional. I've been reading a lot of Pioneer Woman so the horse reference came naturally despite the fact that I don't and never have ridden horses. But y'all get the idea.

I also *have* to get some food cooked tonight. I've been eating the same two things for days now. I need variety! Problem is, I need to buy groceries! And I don't have a good window of time for that since Tai Chi is at 6:30pm. I'll see what I can work out.

New additions

I've added my reading list to the side bar. Now you can know what I'm reading and what I plan to read in the future. I've just started it. I don't have a lot of plans right now. Make suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment