Tuesday, January 13

TTC Update, Waiting

I had my baseline sonogram to make sure I don't have any cysts on my ovaries. All clear! No cysts! That means I can start clomid so that I will pop out at least one egg. Husband has done another test, but we won't get the results until tomorrow. That test is what will determine whether or not we are likely to get pregnant from IUI.

I have to remind myself on a regular basis that God has a plan for us, and that plan is better than anything we could've planned for ourselves. I'm learning to trust Him. It's not easy for a type-A control freak to do. I don't think I'll ever stop being disappointed when I get my period; but I don't feel crushed for days afterward. I think one day of lamentations and crying is to be expected. If anything, I have to purge those emotions that get stirred up due to the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment