Saturday, February 28

What do you have? But, what do you want?

Nope, this isn't a post about "secret to having what you want is wanting what you have." This is a post about a board game called Settlers of Catan. One aspect of the game involves trading resource cards with other players. The title went back and forth between Husband and Princess Kate one night. I think after the fourth iteration we all burst out laughing. This is probably funnier to Princess Kate and me. The rest of you should just trust me; it was hilarious.

I like board games. and card games. One of the first real dates Husband and I went on was to go to a Tarocks tournament at his great uncle's house. I got to meet the whole extended-extended family. Early on. I got to learn a lot of things that day; but most importantly, I learned to play Tarocks. It's kind of like Spades on steroids. If you've grown up playing Spades (as I have) I encourage you to find someone to teach you Tarocks. It. is. awesome.

Husband made us some Chilean sea bass last night. That is one expensive fish. Which made him paranoid that he would ruin it because he doesn't have much experience with fish. It came out delicious. Was it $10 per serving delicious? I don't know, but it was pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. look forward to reading more about you and your journey.

    ReplyDelete