Monday, October 6

Dinner plans

It's a little slow at work today. My Monday-morning brain is taking awhile to get going. I have too much non-work related thoughts spinning around my head. The solution, is to just get them out.

One of these niggling little thoughts is what to do for dinner this week. And what can I make for lunches. I think I've come up with a good idea. I still have some really good bread cubes leftover from making the mufaletta. Here's how it will play out:

  1. Divide bread cubes among a 12-cup muffin tin
  2. Make some bacon, chop up some tomatoes, green onions, spinach and cheese
  3. Mix them all together and divide among the muffins
  4. Mix 6 eggs with some cream, salt and pepper
  5. Pour into the muffin cups
  6. Let sit so that the bread can absorb some of the egg/milk mixture
  7. Spinkle some more cheese on top
  8. Bake until puffy and golden
That should give me twelve mini-fritattas that I can take to work with me for lunch. I can also eat them for breakfast if I so desired.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...that sounds yummy. You know, except for the bacon, of course.

    ReplyDelete