Wednesday, December 31

It feels like a Saturday


Here I am in my comfy clothes, sipping green tea (from my new! polish pottery mug from my mother-in-law *heart*), wearing my glasses while Husband plays Fable II on the new! XBOX. I have this and the next four days off from work. It feels strange. I do have to go in and do about two hours of work in order to be prepared for Monday, but for the most part, I'm off.

I'm focusing on getting the laundry situation under control. I need to pack away a lot of clothes that I've out grown. Emotionally, I cannot get rid of them. I have to hold on to the hope that I will fit into them once again at some point. I'm banking on the slimming effects of breastfeeding.

I'm also going to get some beef broth made. I'm on a mission to see how many consecutive days in the New Year I can bring my lunch to work. I think soup is going to be a key factor in this. I loves me some veggie soup.

I finally got around to making the winter squash soup that I've posted about several times now. Amazingly, the squash was still good! It had been in the fridge for months. The soup is tasty. It's like a very slightly sweet potato soup. In fact, I think I'll have some for lunch today.

As for pregnancy. Still. not feeling it. I think I'll get to keep my body to myself for another month.

For Kaya, everyday is Saturday. And yes, I've figured out how to post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment