Monday, July 6

What holiday?

Seriously, so that was my three-day weekend. I feel like I need another day or two to recover. I know we had a national holiday in there somewhere, but I missed it. Between getting caught up with in-town friends and then getting caught up with some very special out-of-state friends and a baby shower and an allergy attack, I don't feel like I've had a "holiday".

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade the time I got to spend with my friends for time to myself. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like a little time to myself now. Most especially, I'd like to sleep. My allergies have kept me from sleeping well and I'm exhausted.

Seeing my childhood friend, who still looks like a sophisticated teenager (I would hate her if I didn't love her so much), pregnant was wonderful. I can't wait for that baby to get here!

Goals for this week:
  • cook two meals
  • get my lunch packed at least twice
  • shine my sink
  • read my Bible
  • 3 15-minute declutter sessions (these are *wonderful*)
  • start incorporating the 2 minute hotspot (mail table) rescue to my evening routine
That's it! I don't want to pile on too much.

I hope everyone had a great fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment