Thursday, July 9

Weekly progress

Husband is out-of-town at a conference. I'm home alone. Well, it's me and two large, ferocious dogs. Usually I totally shut down when Husband is not home. Yesterday, despite the fact that I was home sick with allergies, I didn't *completely* shut down. I also didn't get any housework done. I did get some work work done.

So, some of you may remember my post earlier about what I wanted to accomplish this week. Here's my progress so far:
  • cook two meals - one down, one to go
  • get my lunch packed at least twice - one down, one to go
  • shine my sink - um, not happening, will have to make it happen tonight
  • read my Bible - every morning for 15 minutes, check!
  • 3 15-minute declutter sessions (these are *wonderful*) - not yet, tonight I hope to get 2 done
  • start incorporating the 2 minute hotspot (mail table) rescue to my evening routine - well, I did throw a lot of the mail on the floor while I looked for car keys. does that count?
I did five minutes of ab workout this morning. I know that's not on my list but I thought I'd throw that out there.

1 comment:

  1. Your'e doing great! Sometimes I add things to my list just so I can cross them off! Especially little things that I've been putting off for months, like hang the clock in my office. I've started leaving room for that on my list for the whole weekend. Oh, and keep a sharpie nearby to cross things off the list with. It's must more satisfying than a ball point pen.

    ReplyDelete