Tuesday, July 1

Attitude change = Success

I had quite the pity party for myself last night. Complete with two glasses of wine. I keep getting negatives on the tests even though I STILL have not gotten my period. Tomorrow is the day the software will give me a chick. I had a very whiny "why me" attitude. Then I decided I was being pathetic and I needed to stop. However I had already wasted most of the evening at that point.

I did manage to wake up and go on a jog this morning. *cheer* And I'm feeling very good about that. Very good indeed. I've decided that it would be great if I'm not pregnant, because then I can see how fit I can get before getting pregnant. I've clearly decided to obsess over my health instead of pregnancy since I have a greater sense of control in that arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment