Wednesday, June 18

Still spinning

I hope my lack of posting is recognized as evidence that I've been spinning other plates. The blog plate almost hit the floor. But here I am! I'm back!

Anyway. I have the joy and pleasure of frequently visiting with two sets of friends who recently won at the let's-make-a-baby lottery. Their little bundles are now rounding out and looking more like the Gerber baby and less like a cross between a shrunken, shriveled old man and an alien. It's strange how that combination can tug at your heart strings so much. I myself am in ttc (trying to conceive) purgatory, a.k.a. the two week wait. This means my body has finally managed to eke out an egg and now we have to wait and see.

Moving on...

I think my Little Trainer Girl is trying to kill me. We workout together twice a week and every time I feel so exhausted after that I'd probably be safer driving home if I drank a six pack and were missing an eye. There's nothing like bunny hopping through an intersection because your legs lack the muscle control to let the clutch out slowly. Those of you who don't know what I mean, try learning to drive a stick and you will find out. However, the exercise plate is spinning just fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment