Tuesday, August 18

iPhone App: wCalendar & Darkness-- TTC

The post also known as, "How to use your iPhone to get pregnant."

http://triplecreeks.com/womancalendariphone.aspx

What it's used for:
Tracking your cycle. But only if you're a girl.

What I like:
  • Easy input of temps and recording of other events (doing it) and signs (mucus)
  • Nice calendar view
  • Nice chart view
  • Super easy to use
  • Displays the day of the cycle I'm on
What I don't like:
  • Doesn't calculate when I ovulated with the option to override
  • Doesn't take when I marked as ovulation into account with projections
  • Doesn't tell me what day past ovulation I am
If you are charting your cycle and I recommend checking it out. I use this app in conjunction with Darkness to do my lunaception.

No comments:

Post a Comment