Friday, April 24

Best laid plans...

Saturday is a huge blank canvas waiting for me to paint it. It's an empty stretch of one of my most precious resources: time. And I am giddy. I've decided to make a list of things I'd like to do during my Saturday. This isn't a must-do list; this is an options list. These are things that I can do but don't necessarily have to do. If I only do one of them and spend the rest of my Saturday reading, then so be it.
  • Make mayonaise and ketchup
  • Remake my shea body butter to incorporate some almond oil, coconut oil and eucalyptus
  • Make more face cream with some cocunot oil
  • Clean out fridge
  • Clean kitchen
  • Give myself a mani/pedi
  • Clean the deck up
  • Organize the gardening implements
  • Laundry, laundry, laundry
  • Clean master bath
  • Cook some breakfast
  • Make bone broths (chicken and beef)
  • Update blog

No comments:

Post a Comment