Saturday, January 3

Spinning again

There's a certain plate in our house that stopped spinning, slid off its stick and has been lying on the floor for months, waiting to be spun again. Well today, we did it. That plate, is the upstairs bathroom. For those of you who do not know, Husband and I started to remodel our upstairs bathroom back in July 2007. Yes, that is about a year and a half ago. Aren't you smart. It seems we had gotten very intimidated by the tiling of the floor. Neither of us had ever done any tiling. Today Husband took the reigns and said we were going to put the tile down and if it turns out like crap, we'll throw a rug over it. I love it when he takes the reigns. It's why I married him.

My part of this job is to operate the wet saw. I was scared of it at first, but now I feel like a pro. I was able to make the cuts to go around the toilet hole. yeah! Also, the mortar that you see in the photos cleaned up nicely and easily according to Husband.

We will treat ourselves to some celebratory sushi this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment