Monday, September 22

Whole Foods? Hardly...

I'm frustrated with Whole Foods right now. I don't expect them to carry raw milk products, but it would be nice to have whole dairy products available. Have you every tried buying whole milk yogurt there? Good luck! I found two varieties and the pickins were slim. 2% milk is *not* whole.

Anyway.

The deck is a heavenly oasis in my crap-pile of a backyard. I love it about as much as you can love something made of wood and not be crazy. But I'm toeing that line. I moved an old wooden rocking chair that I have onto the deck and I could not have been happier. We had an impromptu party Friday night to celebrate the deck. We also spent copious amounts of money on planters, plants and dirt. I'll get pictures soon, I promise.

We did not make it to church this weekend. Again. I also haven't been praying in the formal sense. It's been more like a stream-of-consciousness casual conversation with God. He and I are going back and forth on some things right now. I have a feeling that some hard lessons are going to be learned in the next few years. But I don't know what they are yet. I do know that God doesn't give us more than we are able to handle. But I've had a very easy life. What does that say about my ability? LOL! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment