Wednesday, August 27

The wheels on the bus go round and round

I rode the bus. I had to yesterday in order to get home. I carpooled with husband then worked until 6pm. Husband went home around 4:30pm. He didn't abandon me. We had planned it. I was nervous. I had heard horror stories about the transients and students on the bus. However, my experience was very positive. I rather enjoyed it. It's probably because it makes me feel very metropolitan and chique. I rode the bus this morning and will take it again to go home.

Since I'm a freak about tracking my money, I'm curious to see how much I'll save on gas money. I'll keep you readers posted. I'm sure you're on the edge of your seats.

1 comment:

  1. My theory is "Every dollar you save on gas, you can use to upgrade lunch."

    From now on its solid gold lobsters.

    ReplyDelete