Wednesday, September 17

Time keeps passing me by

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. *gasp* What's going to happen to my readership!?

Anyway. I made my morning shake this morning. I made one for Husband, too. The morning shakes are good. I like the one that is coconut and banana better then the one that is yogurt and berries. We are desisting in taking the cod liver pills until I order some of the higher quality ones on-line. The ones I bought at Central Market only have 2,000 IU of Vitamin A per pill and we are trying to get closer to 12,000 IU per day. I don't want to take six of those pills per day. We were taking three of them and that made me burp fishsticks.

We did go on a cooking extravaganza on Sunday. I made my crockpot chicken teriyaki and a huuuuuge mufaletta. Husband made a big pot of chicken and rice with cheese and peas and carrots. Very tasty.

The plan is for me to workout today after work. I have a free pass to the gym in the Frost bank building for this week. That way I can test it out to see if I like it. I have my clothes here. Everyone should send motivating thoughts my way.

Also! We are getting a deck built. Oh! the happy happy joy joy! I'll try to get some pics posted. Last night it was just a partial frame. I'll need to get some large and tall pots to plant in. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment