Monday, April 18

Another happy post

We just had a *great* weekend. The boy was out-of-town visiting his friends and family. I went to the farmers' market on Saturday, then spent the rest of the day either napping or playing video games. I needed some self-indulgence. I have also quit planning our fertility. I told husband that I'm willing to keep trying and to explore IVF, but I'm not planning it. I'm not deciding when we do it or when we stop. That made me feel much better. I'm tired of driving the fertility bus. We are also going to wait another month before we try more IUI. Husband started clomid awhile back and we want to give it time to work. He can already tell a difference (wink wink, nudge nudge). So that is encouraging.

I've been making myself green smoothies everyday (remember, when I say everyday, I really mean most days). As a result, my skin looks much better.

I laid out in the sun (in a super-small bikini, but that's a story for another time) with no sunscreen for an hour yesterday. I did. not. burn. I attribute this to the increased amount of vitamin D that I'm taking. I taking weekly doses of cod liver oil and a prescription supplement. Instead, for the first time in my life, I have a slight tan that is not post peeling sunburn. The extra sun and vitamin D (which I took after some neglect just yesterday) may even be why my mood on Sunday was much improved over my mood on Saturday (darkness and death).

Now I just need to get back to exercising...

No comments:

Post a Comment